* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning jokes.
* There are plans for a “Full House” reunion at the Super Bowl. If you've got a group of unmarried men in their fifties living with a group of women in their thirties, that's just creepy.
* I think it's just nice to see Ethan Wragge be known for something besides being the face of Dinty Moore Stew.
* The winner of the Pro Bowl was...well, nobody knows since not a single human was still watching at the end.
* Some criticized the Pro Bowl on NBC for being too much of a made-for-TV event. The low point was when Jimmy Fallon punted.
* The Pro Bowl is the sporting equivalent of the burning yule log video.
* NFL referees were reportedly told to call playoff games the same way they called the regular season. So after a botched call: “Hey, I've got my orders.”
* The New Jersey weather forecast for the Super Bowl is out. Highs in the thirties are predicted. If the Super Bowl were in Omaha this winter it'd be really cold in the first quarter, then warm in the second, then freezing in the third, then balmy in the fourth quarter.
* I saw a headline on Omaha.com today reading: "More national attention for Doug McDermott." McDermott now receives slightly more national attention than the president.
* A former "Bachelor" got married live on TV Sunday night. The Pro Bowl sucks so much, most NFL fans were watching the wedding.
* I wouldn't say the Pro Bowl is boring but in the middle of one snap count the quarterback began snoring.
* There were 82 Grammy categories. I think most of us can agree that's about 79 categories too many.
* Robin Thicke teamed up for a duet with the band Chicago. Going from teaming up with Miley Cyrus at an awards show to Chicago, Thicke stepped up in class 13,000 percent.
* Lorde won two Grammys, including one in the all-important category: "Best Performance By An Artist You've Never Heard of."
* The Grammys traditionally last so long that Cher leaves with a different nose and boyfriend than the ones she arrived with.
* Justin Bieber did not attend the Grammys. I guess it conflicted with qualifying for Talladega.