* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning jokes.
* At the National Zoo, baby panda Bao Bao has been "melting hearts." That's nice, Bao Bao, but it's time to step aside for a penguin named Peyton Manning. You've had your time.
* Justin Bieber has been arrested on suspicion of DUI and drag racing in Miami Beach. What's "drag racing" in Miami Beach? When you go 20 mph?
* President Obama has proposed putting 100,000 additional police officers on the streets just to control Bieber.
* I'd just like to see Bieber be told "you have the right to remain silent" before his next Omaha concert.
* Chris Christie's approval rating has dropped from 65 percent to 46 percent. It's falling faster than the mercury in Omaha.
* A new report says MTV's "16 and Pregnant" may have reduced the teen birth rate. Other shows have reduced the birth rate because couples don't want to raise a baby in a world where the Kardashians are popular.
* My message for MTV: Nice work. Now, do you think you could show an occasional music video?
* Tim Tebow now works for ESPN. You know the Obama jobs plan has turned the corner when even Tim Tebow is employed.
* Top officials with the Japanese PGA were linked to organized crime. Still, it has a better public image than the BCS.
* Iowa won a wrestling duel meet against Nebraska in Lincoln. In Iowa, this was like a Super Bowl, only with more interest.
* Quicken Loans is offering $1 billion to anyone with a perfect NCAA Tournament bracket. You thought you resented your co-worker who doesn't know what "Blue Devils" means winning the bracket before...
* You know Creighton basketball has arrived when Ethan Wragge knocks Richard Sherman off SportsCenter.
* The Pro Bowl is this weekend in Hawaii. The Super Bowl is next Sunday in New Jersey. This is the first time in history players have wanted to play in the Pro Bowl and not the Super Bowl.