The parents of a Greenwood, Neb., teenager who died of a synthetic marijuana overdose are helping to host a seminar on that substance and other drugs.
Steve and Kelly Tucker will be among educators, physicians and others at the 6 p.m. seminar Monday at Ashland-Greenwood High School in Ashland. The event is free; parents and students are encouraged to attend.
Billy Tucker, 18, is the first Nebraskan known to have died from a synthetic marijuana overdose. He took the legal drug after a night of partying in November and never woke up.
For more information, call Steve Tucker at 402-789-4021.