* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning edition.
* Sarah Palin slammed Obamacare on "Today." Oh, great. Now even the last people you'd expect are against the president's health-care plan.
* I wouldn't say Sarah Palin's "Today" interview was contentious, but she spent the last five minutes trashing Matt Lauer's attempt at growing a beard.
* There are a number of weddings today because of the sequential date: 11/12/13. Remember when couples used to marry because they were in love? Now, it's because the date sounds really cool.
* Elizabeth Berkley was voted off "Dancing With The Stars" despite a perfect score earlier that night. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think this program isn't a true test of dancing ability.
* Apparently, voters had seen "Showgirls" or an episode of "Saved by the Bell."
* At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Miley Cyrus twerked, smoked a joint onstage and danced with a dwarf. It sounds like the recent Ak-Sar-Ben Coronation Ball. The same thing happened.
* Montana's “roadkill law” allows residents to harvest an animal they hit with their car within 24 hours. You know you're in Montana when mom's in the kitchen cooking the Thanksgiving woodchuck. “Did those tire tracks come out?”
* A “drug tunnel” has been discovered between the U.S. and Mexican borders. Let's hope Carl Pelini's not involved in this one.
* An artist in Czechoslovakia created a giant, purple middle finger as a gesture toward the Czech president. Any way we can borrow that and put it outside the House of Representatives?
* It's a 30-foot-tall, purple middle finger. It looks like something Council Bluffs would hoist over an overpass.
* The artist has spent years creating a gigantic middle-finger sculpture. You get the feeling this person may have anger issues?
* Dr. Oz recommended drinking tart cherry juice as a natural means of inducing sleep. I'll stick with my old method: reviewing the Michigan football team's offensive scheme.
* Ohio State has moved up to No. 3 in the BCS. This season keeps getting worse for Michigan.
* In the wake of the Redskins' name debate, there's another NFL controversy. After the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin story and last night's loss to Tampa, a group of sea creatures is demanding Miami drop "Dolphins."
* Ex-NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman is training to be a professional wrestler. So far he's been pile-driven, elbowed and had a guy jump on him from the top turnbuckle. It's eerily similar to being blocked by Richie Incognito.
* Virginia Tech and Tennessee will play a college football game at Bristol Motor Speedway in 2016. The goal in moving Tennessee-Virginia Tech to a NASCAR track? To set a record for number of confederate flags flying at one sporting event.